Palma de Mallorca Double Decker
Palma de Mallorca is a beautiful ancient port city of the Mediterranean Span, which is known for its sparkling beaches, majestic historical quarter with sights like the towering cathedrals, the Palace of Almudaina, the fish exchange and the Plaza Mayor, which are major tourist attractions in this quaint city.
Mallorca is home to thousands of fishing boats, sheltered by pine groves and palm trees that grow abundantly around the city, surrounding its beautiful monuments. It is amongst the top vacation spots for most Europeans, who prefer to visit Mallorca during the colder weather, as Mallorca stays pleasant all year long, which makes it the perfect city to visit atop a double-decker bus.
You can Hop On and Off all the major tourist attractions around the city, with a single twenty four hour ticket. It would allow you to explore Palma de Mallorca at your own leisure, between the fifteen fabulous locations your tour bus has listed on its schedule. The whole tour lasts for eighty minutes, and there is never a dull moment. The tour-bus departs at an interval of twenty minutes from each stop leaving you free to explore the sights all day long by your own preference.
Some of the highlighted stops on the tour include:
- Â Â Â Avinguda Gabriel Roca: the hub for the city's most happening taverns, clubs and pubs this place is one of the most fun places to be in while you are in Palma de Mallorca. Be sure to visit Abraxas and Tito's for a unique and liberal atmosphere.
- Â Â Â Placa de Espanya: The central hub of Palma de Mallorca, this is a place of communication and travel
- Â Â Â Placa de Gomila: Palma de Mallorca's major square and promenade, home to many shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Â Â Â Castell de Ballver: A gothic masterpiece, this is a castle which was built in Spain in the fourteenth century for King James II of Majorca, and has a rare circular shape that only a few castles around Europe have.
- Â Â Â Poble Espanyol: A beautiful Spanish village in Palma, it is brimming with Palma's culture and history making it a major tourist attraction in town.
Palma de Mallorca Tour Stops Include:
- Muelle Commerciale
- Placa de la Reina
- Placa Joan Carles 1
- La Rambla / Carrer dels Oms
- Placa de Espanya
- Avinguda Alexandre Rosello
- Avinguda Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga
- Avinguda Gabriel Roca
- Poble Espanyol
- Castell de Ballver
- Placa de Gomila
- Avinguda Joan Miro
- Estacion Maritima
- Avinguda Gabriel Roca
- Avinguda Rei Jaume 111
Tour Bus Departure Times
May to September: Every 20 to 30 minutes between 9:30am and 8:00pm
October to April: Every 30 minutes between 9:30am and 7:00pm
Tour Duration: 1 day