Moscow Double Decker
Moscow is a city laden with rich history and culture, along with being naturally exotic. It combines a lot of tradition with modernity, making it a true wonder to behold. Through the city tour, you can explore Moscow in all its glory, by visiting its famous sites such as the White House of Russia, Old Arbat Street, the Kremlin and St. Basil's Cathedral.
For photography buffs and people who generally love nature, you can take splendid pictures of Moscow, from the peak of Gorky Park and Sparrow Hills, accompanied by commentary and guidance by experienced guides who know the city inside out. The tour starts off at strategic spots and then continues on to touch as many wonders Moscow has to offer within its allotted duration. The tour plan is based as stated:
- The tour kicks off at the Red Square and at St Basil's Cathedral, which is a symbol of architectural perfection, and is a major wonder of the sixteenth century.
- The tour progresses onto Tretiakov Gallery, Bolotnaya Ploshad, Christ Cathedral and New Tretiakov Gallery infusing those attending with a rich dose of art, history and culture.
- After the stop at Gorky Park and Sparrow Hills, you can photograph and take in the horizon and what lies beyond it, such as the famous Moscow State University.
- The next few stops will include the Borodino Panorama, the New Maiden Cemetery and Convent before you can get to New Arbat Street the most famous street in Moscow. You will also get to see an exceptional example of the unique minimalist architecture of the communist 60s in Russia, which is the White House of Russia.
- When you start making your way back to central Moscow, your tour bus would take you to the Kremlin, the Alexander Gardens, and Okthoni Ryad Mall, which is an excellent place to buy your holiday souvenirs from.
The Moscow city tour is two hour long, which allows you to see both the central parts of Moscow which are steeped in history, along with the modern south-west Moscow, where you can tour the sites as much as you please. This tour is extremely interesting and informative as the professional guides assigned to the tour will tell you everything you need to know about the places you are visiting. This includes their history and culture along with the economical and political circles of Moscow that define the Russian life in the city.