Bournemouth Double Decker
There are a lot of unique aspects of the United Kingdom which have come to symbolize the country and its heritage, and the big red double-decker bus is one of them. Therefore, it is perfect that you tour the amazing city on the very red double-decker that the country has made its own, as you travel through all the amazing places Bournemouth has to offer, there would never be a moment of boredom on your Hop On and Hop Off tour through Bournemouth.
The best part about touring Bournemouth on a bus is that you can travel above the basic crowd level, especially during rush hour and get a panoramic view the magical sights and sounds aided by informative recorded commentary by expert guides who tells you everything you need to know about your surroundings.
Bournemouth is set deep within the heart of Dorset, based on the South coast, comprised of a stretch of seven miles worth of glistening sands and the crystal sea. The city of Bournemouth has all that one can ever wish for on vacation, which includes top of the line restaurants, theatres, shows, clubs and amazing shopping destinations, with shops ranging from high end designer shops to quaint little native shops where even the wildest of shopaholics would be satiated after a long day's worth of exploration.
Some of the best parts of the Bournemouth tour are listed below:
- Your tour would take you to the famous Christchurch, Bournemouth and Poole in a trip that would last for eighty minutes.
- You will get to see glorious parks and Bournemouth's famous gardens which represent three diverse areas of Victorian beauty. This starts with the Lower Gardens which are adjacent to the sea, stopping at the Central Gardens which are located in the town center, and ends at the Upper gardens.
- Your tour would take you to the Tuckton Tea Gardens for a ride on a classic ferryboat where you can play a lovely game of pitch and putt, while having delicious cream tea on the bank on the River Stour.
- Hop Off the bus at the Hengistbury Head, where you can walk leisurely through the nature reserve and get on the land train to the beautiful Mudeford Beach.
- Brighton is a hotspot for water-sports. You can visit the Buscombe Pier which is Europe's first official Surf Reef where you can always spot surfing celebrities catching the waves.