Blue Mountains Double Decker
Explore the beautiful Blue Mountain range through the City Sightseeing Blue Mountain Explorer bus, which departs from Katoomba station to take you on your exciting sightseeing journey throughout the area, which you can easily arrive at by a train taken in Sydney. The tour you would go on would be described as following:
- Blue Mountain is a place unlike any other in the world. It is surrounded by over one million hectares of declared World Heritage National Park which is beautiful and a treat to see and to photograph. There are actually points assigned by the park for photographers to take pictures, as those places offer the best view of the entire park.
- The trail is really easy to walk on, and bush walks are easily manageable. Your tour would take you onwards which would give you the opportunity to visit one of the Three Sisters. You can enjoy a cable car ride at Scenic World, or explore art galleries and coffee shops in the region. You can hop off your bus at Scenic world, where you can take in astonishing views through a cabin which has a glass floor situated above historical ravines and amazing waterfalls.
- You can then ascend on your travels through the seven hundred and twenty meters journey at an altitude of two hundred and seventy meters, when you visit the sights of The Three Sisters rock formation. This renowned rock formation stands for three sisters who were turned into stone according to ancient Aboriginal legend.
- You can gaze over the majestic Katoomba Falls, along with Mount Solitary and a good deal of the Jamison Valley. If you choose to explore through a cable car, you can go on a five hundred and forty five meter long ride throughout the rainforests in the Jamison Valley, disembarking onto the base of the Scenic Railway. The scenic railway has the steepest incline than any other station in the world, as it rolls down a cliff side tunnel, straight into the old rainforest
- Your tour ends at the Katoomba Cascades r the Leura Cascades where you can stand and appreciate the magnificent beauty of the Blue Mountain Falls.
Your tour would include live commentary on board the bus, so that you can make the most out of your touring experience.Â The tour is functional in all seasons, so you can come and explore at your own leisure and pace.