Falls Creak is the one of the largest alpine resorts in Victoria with a range of attractions, events and activities all through the year. There are 14 lifts that service the 92+ runs across the resort which also features a massive 65Â kilometresÂ of Cross Country trails made up of 21 trails with the longest trail stretching to 21Â kilometres.
There are a number of operators running from Albury & Melbourne that offer a daily service during the snow season with stops at Bright, Mt Beauty, Gateway Cafe and Falls Creek.
Book Falls Creek Skiing Tours Online with Viator
Remember you can book your ski trip online, save money and receiveÂ confirmation immediately
Falls Creek Ski Passes
There are a number of options depending on your requirements and they offer the tickets based on value or peak season but also match other resorts by offering half day passes.
- Falls CreekÂ BeginnerÂ Packages
- Falls Creek Children’s Programs
- Falls Creek Lift Only TicketsÂ $106/day
- Falls Creek Lift & Rental Tickets $171/day
- Falls Creek Lift & Lessons TicketsÂ $159/day
- Falls Creek Lift, Lessons & Rental TicketsÂ $224/day
- Falls Creek Season Passes $1199
They do have a number of different pricing levels with discounts available including super passes and school groups.
- Adult Skiers
- Child & Secondary Students
- Tertiary Students
- Seniors Skiers
- 5 and under
- 70+ Skiers
Falls Creek Ski Equipment Rental
- Kiewa Valley Ski Hire, Mt Beauty (off mountain)
- Ray’s Ski Shop, MyrtlefordÂ (off mountain)
- Apres Vous
- The Board Lounge
- Central Snowsports
- Falls Creek Sports
- Falls Creek Sports Village & Viking
- Gebi’s Ski Hire
- Koko Snowsports Hire
- YMCA Windy Corner Cross-Country Ski Centre
Park & Ride
Falls Creek offers the ability to leave your car off-mountain in a secure car park and ride to your resort accommodation in their luxury coach avoiding need to fit chains, buying anti-freeze or dealing with difficult driving conditions.
Free Village Shuttle
Just like Thredbo there is a free local shuttle bus service that operates 7 days a week throughout the Village, there are 3 routes available.
- Bogong High Plains Rd Route
- Slalom Plaza to Village Bowl Route
- Slalom Plaza to Schuss St Route
Falls Creek Terrain
Falls CreekÂ AccommodationÂ Options
- Off Mountain Properties
Falls Creek Services & Shopping
- Supermarkets (Licensed)
- Supermarkets (FoodWorks)
- Post Office
- Medical Centre
- Child Care